Connect with us

NEWS

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle accept Charles Spencer’s UK Christmas invitation? Prince Harry is embroiled in a legal dispute against the UK Government over his taxpayer-funded security.

Published

on

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle accept Charles Spencer's UK Christ

 

A former Royal correspondent has claimed it would be “odd” for the Sussexes to travel to the UK for Christmas while Prince Harry’s legal appeal is on-going.

 

Former BBC Royal correspondent Jennie Bond has said she doubts the couple would return to the UK “anytime soon” duing his legal battle against the UK Government over his taxpayer-funded security, having previously claimed he feels it is unsafe for him, Meghan and their two children to come to the UK.

 

Harry and Meghan have reportedly been invited to celebrate the festive season with Harrys uncle, Charles, Earl Spencer

It comes as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have reportedly been invited to celebrate the festive season at Althorp House with Harry’s uncle, Charles, Earl Spencer.

 

The occasion would mark Meghan’s first significant visit to the UK since attending the late Queen’s funeral in 2022, and would be the first UK-based Christmas for the couple since 2018. ennie Bond told OK! that, should Harry and Meghan accept the Spencer family’s Christmas offer, if one has been made, that it would contradict everything Harry has said about security and safety in the UK.

 

She said: “Well, if an offer has indeed been made — which seems quite logical — and if they accepted, it would fly in the face of everything Harry has said about security. “He has repeatedly said he believes it’s unsafe to bring his wife and children to the UK without a guarantee of official security.That situation is extremely unlikely to change at all, and certainly not before Christmas. So I think it would be very odd indeed if the family suddenly fetched up here.

 

“It would surely mean that Harry was going to abandon his legal appeal against the ruling? Therefore, I do not think that we shall be seeing them in the UK for Christmas, or indeed anytime soon.”

 

It comes after the Duke was present at Lord Robert Fellowes’ memorial service in Norfolk on August 28. Prince William, also attended the funeral, but according to eyewitnesses, the two brothers maintained their distance and sat separately at the back of St Mary’s Church.

 

A close family friend said they were “very happy to confirm both princes were there.” One source said how they only saw them at the end of the service at St Mary’s Church, adding: “I didn’t know they were there. They arrived very discreetly.” Another local said: “William and Harry were both there but we never saw them speak to each other and they were keeping their distance.”

 

Harry is “excited” about celebrating his 40th birthday on Sunday, and in comments released to the BBC he said fatherhood had given him a renewed sense of purpose to make “this world a better place.” The Duke is expected to celebrate his 40th birthday with family and friends before spending some time away with a group of close pals, according to reports.

NEWS11 hours ago

Elon Musk’s Mysterious Tesla Tank Stuns the US: A Glimpse Into the Future of Warfare! 👉Read more:

NEWS12 hours ago

Taylor Swift Stuns With Historic Announcement… “I’m done with Love, you humilia……See more

NEWS12 hours ago

Ellen DeGeneres Moves to the English Countryside in a Big Way

NEWS2 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Fans are going wild and have dubbed Karoline Leavitt with a catchy new nickname following her intense showdown and unexpected win against veteran GMA host Michael Strahan! See full in the comment👉👉👉

NEWS2 days ago

Samantha Harris on ‘Getting Back to the New Normal’ After Her Second Breast Cancer Diagnosis

NEWS2 days ago

Selena Gomez’s Winning Streak Has Officially Ended

NEWS2 days ago

Paralyzed Army vet ‘took own life after learning of wife’s affair’ with controversial SC pastor Mica Miller’s husband

NEWS2 days ago

Travis Kelce’s Friend Nick Wright Says They Haven’t Talked Since He Got ‘Serious’ With Taylor Swift “I’m glad their relationship is ending soon”

NEWS2 days ago

Taylor Swift proudly shows off her new tattoo in sequined bikini on tropical vacation…SEE 5 MORE PHOTOS

NEWS5 days ago

SAD NEWS: 20 minutes ago in Texas, the heartbroken family confirmed that former actor Bruce Willis had… see more

NEWS7 days ago

Megan Fox Welcomes Baby No. 4 Amid Drama With Ex Machine Gun Kelly: Watch

NEWS1 week ago

BREAKING: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Embrace Their Low-Key Era with a Romantic Snowy Getaway in Montana, Joined by Matchmaker Erin Andrews for a Cozy Dinner

Copyright © 2024 Firstrol